This work was carried out at multiple locations across the UK, under very tight timescales. The upgrades to the systems required day and night work shifts to achieve the project delivery schedule. The work was very keenly specified, with a demonstrable procurement route, detailed handover and snagging process, and a comprehensive Operation & Maintenance manual issued upon completion.
- Supply and installation of Server cabinets including electrical distribution.
- Warrantied CAT6a network cabling installed with more than 300 links per site
- Installation of 10G fibre backbone across server and LAN equipment cabinets
- Installation of core switches, as well as configuration of the LAN architecture
- Production of detailed layout drawings, routing drawings and labelling records