Key Account Manager Opportunity
Key Account Manager
Due to continued business growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Key Account Manager to maintain and further develop our key national accounts.
The successful candidates will be responsible for managing accounts with customers based throughout the UK and who operate across multiple sectors.
Previous experience in Telecoms, Urban Traffic, Custodial, or Public Sectors would be advantageous for the role.
- Maintaining and further develop successful and sustainable long-term relationships with our existing customer base.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer’s current and future requirements.
- Ensure robust account development plans exist for each customer accurately portraying the competitive landscape and how Core-IS is positioned within it.
- Respond to Customer enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Create and track detailed proposals based on the customers requirements.
- Monitor and report sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Drive and Ambition
- Highly Organized – you will be responsible for managing your own diary.
- Excellent Customer Service/Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Managing customer relationships on a national basis
- Working with both public and private sector organizations
- Managing multiple clients
- Presenting high quality proposals
- Forming and developing strong relationships
About the Company:
Core Integrated Solutions provide turnkey network and infrastructure services to both public and private sector client across the UK, we deliver solutions within the Telecoms, Traffic, Enforcement, security, and Custodial sectors, and have been trading successfully for over 12 years.
We are a trusted company who’s business model is based upon approx 75% repeat business from our existing client base, which is delivered to the highest standards and as safely as possible.
- An excellent salary with easily achievable OTE.
- Executive Company Car
- The company will cover all travel, hotel & food expenses.
- Minimum of 30 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays).
- A company pension scheme.
- A Company Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Job Security with an established company.
- A pleasant and flexible working environment.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year dependant on experience