Core Integrated has considerable experience in Enforcement, working for several equipment manufacturers installing average speed systems on both low and high speed roads. We provide a full integrated service, including the following:
- Ducting, chamber building, concrete foundations & pole mounting
- Speed camera installation
- Network connections and system commissioning
- DNO/IDNO electrical connections
- Local electrical distribution
- NICEIC test certificate provision
With our fleet of HGV’s, plant and equipment, Core has the capability to provide full reinstatement and spoil removal services 24 hours per day on highways and motorways throughout the UK.
We have experience and qualification in traffic management, both within the company for low speed and day-to-day work, as well as engagement with specialist traffic management companies for more complex closures. The provision of traffic management, and permits and statutory plans, are all elements we can wrap into our overall installation proposals.